Architect, Cloud Engineering
About Brillio: Brillio is the partner of choice for many Fortune 1000 companies seeking to turn disruption into a competitive advantage through innovative digital adoption. Backed by Bain Capital, Brillio is one of the fastest growing digital technology service providers. We help clients harness the transformative potential of the four superpowers of technology - cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and mobility. Born digital in 2014, we apply Customer Experience Solutions, Data Analytics and AI, Digital Infrastructure and Security, and Platform and Product Engineering expertise to help clients quickly innovate for growth, create digital products, build service platforms, and drive smarter, data-driven performance. With delivery locations across United States, Romania, Canada, Mexico, and India, our growing global workforce of over 6,000 Brillians blends the latest technology and design thinking with digital fluency to solve complex business problems and drive competitive differentiation for our clients. Brillio was awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2021 and 2022
Work Location : Bangalore
Experience : 10 to 15 Years
- Minimum 3 year of Google Cloud Platform’s Infra, Cloud Migrations experience through the entire Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Implementation and delivery experience for Google Cloud Platform Apigee • Interact with Client to understand the existing system and expectation and propose the recommendations.
- Active Google Cloud Architect or Apigee certification desired • Experience in Cloud Native Development on GCP platform (GKE, CloudRun, CloudEndpoints, etc.).
- Proficiency with OOD (Object-Oriented Design) design patterns • Experience with API design • Modern Java (8) & Web Technologies • Microservices Architecture • Authentication/Authorization framework: OAuth2, Token Management (JWT), SSO • Cloud application development/Serverless architecture • DevOps, Continuous Integration/Build/Quality Tools • Cloud development with GCP for microservices and APIs with services like GKE, CloudRun and Cloud Endpoints or similar • Experience with containerized environments, i.e., Docker and Kubernetes • Unit Testing Libraries & Practices (e.g., Junit, Mockito)
- Experienced and thrives in a fast-paced work environment • Ability to guide & mentor technical/project Below are the mandatory skills required: - - Apigee, APIGEE migrations with GCP - API Management - Cloud technologies Google Cloud platform - SOAPXML, JSON - NGINX