Brillio delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, Digital Infrastructure through a team of 4,000+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mindset) and Excellence - drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Find your passion and build your career with Brillio.
Role: ServiceNow Architect Techno Manager
Functional Area: ServiceNow
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: St. Louis (Remote)
The ServiceNow Architect will be responsible for mapping business requirements and spearheading the design, development and implementation of the ServiceNow solution. Working closely with key Organization stakeholders, the successful applicant will define the integration requirements before developing the overall architecture plans.
Selected candidate will be required to:
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring requirements are well documented
- Provide expert level support and technical mentoring to implementation team
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s capabilities and constraints.
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform.
- As a senior technical member of the team, deliver hands-on configuration, development and integration services and serve in a delivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing and test acceptance; design and oversee development of testing related work products; lead test remediation cycles
- Support practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders. Create and deliver tailored presentations and product demonstrations
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations, etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events
To succeed, this role’s responsibilities would involve:
Must have skills:
Below is the minimum expectation.
- The resource should have 3 to 4 years of architect experience.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in ServiceNow development.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Should have ServiceNow Certified Admin certificate and ITSM – CIS certificate (Better 1 or more CIS certificates)
- Customer handling experience with 4 or 5 projects.
Know more about
Know what it’s like to work and grow at Brillio: https://www.brillio.com/join-us/
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin