Account Program Manager
Brillio is the partner of choice for many Fortune 1000 companies seeking to turn disruption into a competitive advantage through innovative digital adoption. Backed by Bain Capital, Brillio is one of the fastest growing digital technology service providers. We help clients harness the transformative potential of the four superpowers of technology - cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and mobility. Born digital in 2014, we apply Customer Experience Solutions, Data Analytics and AI, Digital Infrastructure and Security, and Platform and Product Engineering expertise to help clients quickly innovate for growth, create digital products, build service platforms, and drive smarter, data-driven performance. With delivery locations across United States, Romania, Canada, Mexico, and India, our growing global workforce of over 6,000 Brillians blends the latest technology and design thinking with digital fluency to solve complex business problems and drive competitive differentiation for our clients. Brillio was awarded ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2021 and 2022
Account Program Manager (Level 3 Associate Director/Director)
Role Brief - We are looking for a dynamic program manager to manage one of our Anchor clients in the Telecommunications space. The ideal candidate should have very strong experience in managing Digital Transformation initiatives.
· Establishes strategic relationships with customer that transcends the tactical implementation details, thus ensuring appropriate focus on customer objectives
· Owns the overall solution landscape for the client
· Managing portfolio of projects within the account ensuring projects deliver value/ROI expected of the engagement.
· Owns end-to-end delivery as single point-of-contact for delivery commitments to client.
· Own and drive all client engagement, governance & operations across the account.
· Full accountability and ownership of revenue & margin management of all engagements in the account
Along with high-energy and a can-do attitude, individuals applying for this role must have high accountability and a keen sense of ownership to assume charge of situations and operate with complete empowerment in driving world-class outcomes. They will be provided a platform, groomed and given fast track growth opportunities by working very closely with the leaders of the organization and enable them in shaping the future of the company.
Additional Role Requirements:
• • Leading a geographically dispersed technology team of project managers to deliver to scope on time and on budget.
· Successfully transitioned engagements and projects from incumbents in client organization
· Ability to operate and influence at a senior leadership level. Must be able to work within a matrix organization balancing the needs of the customer against firm initiatives and goals.
• Total Experience range 15 - 17 yrs
• Experience working with Telecommunications clients
Know what it’s like to work and grow at Brillio: Click here